Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Idk what I was tweaking on but I thought the XXL hoodie was just a one piece hoodie with diff color as a design

not some **** that looks like a t shirt with a diff color shirt underneath 😐

I might just cut the sleeve part out and have preme t shirt hoodie 🤔

Orders 1-4 came in.

1B0DC784-EA2B-46BB-9256-09754E9C6237.jpeg
25364E7E-46D8-4517-8009-B93269D4A55D.jpeg

Man Idk what I was tweaking on but I thought the XXL hoodie was just a one piece hoodie with diff color as a design

not some **** that looks like a t shirt with a diff color shirt underneath 😐

I might just cut the sleeve part out and have preme t shirt hoodie 🤔

You can be comfortable destroying something that cost you $190 right out of the package?

You can be comfortable destroying something that cost you $190 right out of the package?

Can’t tell me the yellow hoodie wouldn’t be wavy as a short sleeve... hoodie

Man lemme just wait till the package come in first 😂

I would get the black rugby if it doesn’t have the Chinese characters or the “Supreme New York” on it. Too much going on in the back for me.

My first partial order came in, I had to match my raincoat with my shower cap.
983DD65F-FC21-4EC5-831F-C73954452914.jpeg

I still can’t believeI paid $20 for 4-pack of red supreme socks. I ordered them first week still no shipping and they shipped my second week item already. It’s crazy because I threw it in when they restocked the distorted board and that shipped out. And then I saw this yesterday which made me feel even worse:rofl:.
1EC9567E-3C60-4998-9D48-F4DAAE440092.jpeg

Last edited:
obviously it dont matter now cuz its sold out... but im just curious and wondering if i caught an L... but those who copped that 5 panel supreme underline cap was it embroidered? i was just curious after the fact... if it was embroidered and i passed then shame on me smh... its like why did i pass

^ thanks... i copped the crew neck and passed on the hat even though i wanted it... but now i dont feel as bad lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom