Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to see how the jacket moves

after tax and shipping it’s like $800

even pre order sites asking 850/9 lol

and that’s before the drop

Good luck my dudes ....

courtesy of reddit
A8A2871A-90DD-480A-9A3C-05390A9AF38D.jpeg

You think they will drop close to retail? Really contemplating if I should buy the jacket now or later down the road.

I think so

it’s really not worth flipping right now due to its high retail

pre orders 50-100 over retail BEFORE drop is low once it sells out it’s going to be “I need this gone” season fast and undercutting will begin

just to get their damn money back
People don’t wanna pay retail now

1K or better on StockX (for seller to break even) won’t happen could get 2 bogo for that lol

Damn. So that sellout time says I have a chance on the red jacket. Crap.

Not sure what size to even consider on the jacket. I normally go down a size and get a medium so the jacket fits like a snug large but not sure of I should do that on these. recommendations?

Damn. So that sellout time says I have a chance on the red jacket. Crap.

Not sure what size to even consider on the jacket. I normally go down a size and get a medium so the jacket fits like a snug large but not sure of I should do that on these. recommendations?

i think you’d be good with medium

yea man i was in Atlantic City when they released and my Snkrs account and service was acting up in my hotel room had 4 devices and only like 1 actually went thru for the L

i just purchased some Travs Sbs to waiting to be verified by stock x

shout out to gambling though to allow me to purchase this all.. cant wait to see each shoe in person

Nice! I'm on my way to Atlantic City now. Just stopped at a rest stop to try for the TNF jacket and fleece. Let's see how my luck begins today with Supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom