Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I’m about to buy like 5 packs of these Oreos and eat a Supremeo every Thursday right before the drop for good luck.

5A6FCC6A-CC9C-48C4-9321-6B1A6743DBD6.gif

Ok. Finally got my TNF jacket. Sized down to a medium but of course some odd issues. Most of the jacket fits fine but the sleeves feel short. It's especially noticeable when I raise my hands up. In most cases, I wear a medium to get a more slimmer fit on the jacket but I wonder if a large would fix the sleeve issue. Anyone go true to size on their jacket and find the sleeves are short? Is this just the style of the jacket or me getting a smaller size?

Ok. Finally got my TNF jacket. Sized down to a medium but of course some odd issues. Most of the jacket fits fine but the sleeves feel short. It's especially noticeable when I raise my hands up. In most cases, I wear a medium to get a more slimmer fit on the jacket but I wonder if a large would fix the sleeve issue. Anyone go true to size on their jacket and find the sleeves are short? Is this just the style of the jacket or me getting a smaller size?

It's 1" in body length, 1.5" in chest width (so 3" total), and 1.25" sleeve length difference between M and L. Don't own this one but it's probably the jacket build, I'm normally a M but get a S when I can, doesn't always workout though.

^^^^^Thanks for that. The chest would have been OD for the large but the other stuff would have worked out. TNF stuff never fits right on me. I guess this jacket was not meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom