Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motion logo really dropping Thursday? Last time announced it was ‘blurry enough to get the fake out’ lol

Went w the blue jacquard logos denim shirt this past week, seems like I’m the only one. Should be here Tuesday along w some Reggie stickers I’m guessing

I am sure the labo stuff will be underwhelming. Like a giant jumpsuit to wear in your F1 car and a hat (i hope i am wrong and they do some tasteful shirts or something)

But only here for the motion logo hoodie. Need a black one. Also in for the mugs too

I am sure the labo stuff will be underwhelming. Like a giant jumpsuit to wear in your F1 car and a hat (i hope i am wrong and they do some tasteful shirts or something)

But only here for the motion logo hoodie. Need a black one. Also in for the mugs too

idk I could see a sleek *** track suit coming out

Going to wear it when you ride in your Lambo, checks?
1585502921465.gif

either way...i am assuming il be priced out of anything. Lambo's own apparel is higher priced as is

so we might get a cool jacket...for $600

LMAO gonna cop a $600 Lambo Supreme jacket and cruise the Corolla.

Getting the same feeling as why I’ve never copped any of the puma BMW gear even tho I’m a BMW fan ... I drive a Toyota :lol: #YotaBoyz

Motion logo really dropping Thursday? Last time announced it was ‘blurry enough to get the fake out’ lol

Went w the blue jacquard logos denim shirt this past week, seems like I’m the only one. Should be here Tuesday along w some Reggie stickers I’m guessing

copped it also.

u already this thread going to use up their tax refund for Lambo collab

Drive a 79 Tercel? It’s ok really. No need to buy lambo stuff to impress strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom