Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collab is ok but the fact thats its a pretty unreachable car for most makes it an easy pass for most. I Do like the quilted jacket but gives off a douche vibe lightweight and would never wear it lol. I do like the Back tee and deck though. We'll see if I even try for em though...

HRC to ride my bicycle. Every box logo powers my level up.

E55F947D-3784-4C86-ACA3-C78D998B7DFA.jpeg

Thought cups would be dropping. Guess it's a pass week for me. The cutouts letter hoodie goes well with the SUPtempo lol

‘Merica twill cap will be my first cop of the season. I might need to get to a desktop because this week is full of bricks

Two of my must haves for the season are releasing this week, was thinking of getting a Lamborghini deck but I’ll probably pass now.

Flag hat regular and black and white
is the best item this week
And I don’t even wear hats lol

nah but seriously the black/white version tuff

Everything else is a skip

I’ve had my eye on the cutout sweatpants since the lookbook so I’ll probably cop that and some hanes tees for the stay at home vibes lol

Surprised no one likes the youth are getting restless hoody. That might be a go for me if it sits.

surprised the signature tee last week didn’t really sell either thought that was a dope tee.

My woven hooded jacket from last week came today. It’s a weird piece but I have a feeling I’m going to love it in the fall or when traveling. The sleeves are a little funky but it seems like shacket-esque piece meant to be worn over hoodies.

Not interested in any items this week

Lamborghini collab is okay but not for me

Would like to see a BMW or Mercedes collab in the future, that’ll be cool tbh

just because jay says theres rumors of a relief tee now there is a relief tee? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom