Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would probably agree with the statement about the T's if i was able to get a SF BOGO or Bandana BOGO. But I took super Ls. So looking back as far as design goes...wasn't a huge fan of the "obtainable" Ts.

When you don’t cry at your 2 month vaccines appt you get a special band aid
2CEC519A-BAF2-41E5-8F2C-9E4992509908.jpeg

The tees I think from these past couple seasons will go down as some of the best because of how obscure/stupid/ weird they have been..

Congrats to the Chiefs. Picked up the bloods bandana box logo from Ebay, some reason debit card payment was giving issues on checkout. Thinking about keeping it or moving it for the gray. I had Ebay bucks, so it came out to $377, without tax, it would've been $331 and change. Damn tax.
s-l1600 - 2020-02-02T224409.960.jpg

Kinda miss my grey bandana bogo, but I sold it along with a few other items and copped Solar Yeezy 2s.

Cant wait to see what the lookbook looks like, although i feel like Spring season often lacks compared to Fall

Dropped something off at the ups store and the guy looked at the label and was like “SMOT huh what you got in here some off white or something ??”

me no like that

folks at my main UPS store oblivious but started asking questions recently after seeing an OW Presto sale slip

I hate it but I know all of them on first name basis now so I’m hoping for the best :lol:

Need Supreme to drop leopard boxers again smh I regret not buying more pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom