Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between nova and sir ugly you can see how successful bots were, they are some of the more knowledgable botters on youtube

Weathermen says it like 43 today with a high of 50, something like that. :lol: I meant like that.

Week 7 grab.
CBF689FC-42C6-462C-BB64-F800604F45DC.jpeg

61 today...haha jk

Anyways, got shipment notification. But don’t know if it’s the tee I ordered Tuesday or the red straw from yesterday.

kicking myself for dragging my feet on getting a size XL in one these. one was in stock a few 2 weeks ago smh

edit: where do yall go on the secondary market for supreme?
1587148940518.png

is there a niketalk discord group? don't flame me I'm just figuring this out lmaoooooo
There was once a Slack channel for this thread, but it didn't have much traction.
Had to try checking out like 5 times but finally went through. Couldn’t manage to get the chrome thoooo damn it
What happened the first four times?
When I see the descriptions Noah uses for their clothes on IG it makes me appreciate Supremes less is more approach. Ol J. Peterman-*** captions.
I loved the Peterman catalogue's copy back in the 90s. No one comes close to it now in terms of trying to tell character-driven stories in the space of a product description.

TNF RTG collab is absolutely fire. So happy stuck with original list of items and didn’t cheap out. For a non pattern design, the color scheme and style choice were on point. Went with the Red for jacket, balaclava and backpack at original drop. Heavy duty quality stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom