Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all keep saying that but was there anything last week that bots really wanted? T-Shirt drops outside of box logos have been easy as hell for at least the last two seasons..

"easy as hell"... attainable is the more appopriate word IMO... this is a bunch of tees (better odds) VS for example a motion logo hoodie, simple math logic if you ask me.

so you really gonna sit there and tell yourself bot users had no interest in chrome tee and straw mat? LOL
there are also several failed bot vids on youtube for that week and it was well said in discord groups that bots were mainly unsuccessful...
this kid couldnt even check out with one item

but believe what you wanna believe, no harm

"easy as hell"... attainable is the more appopriate word IMO... this is a bunch of tees (better odds) VS for example a motion logo hoodie, simple math logic if you ask me.

so you really gonna sit there and tell yourself bot users had no interest in chrome tee and straw mat? LOL
there are also several failed bot vids on youtube for that week and it was well said in discord groups that bots were mainly unsuccessful...
this kid couldnt even check out with one item

but believe what you wanna believe, no harm

I mean true, you seem to be in these Discord groups that talk about such things so I won’t argue about that. That Chrome tee goes for around ~60-70 right now which is extremely low for resell, I just find it hard to believe that bots were scrambling to cop **** last week compared to the week before. And not all bots are built the same, some people for them weak $50 dollar bots that wouldn’t get through anything if not set up properly.
We’ll see what’s good on Friday but with my experience with hyped releases on Supreme, their “bot protection” doesn’t do much. But I hope I’m wrong in this case for Friday.

I hope the release is like the japan relief tee and the stock is high...
Not trying to fight bots on friday and def trying to cop multiple tees.

I mean true, you seem to be in these Discord groups that talk about such things so I won’t argue about that. That Chrome tee goes for around ~60-70 right now which is extremely low for resell, I just find it hard to believe that bots were scrambling to cop **** last week compared to the week before. And not all bots are built the same, some people for them weak $50 dollar bots that wouldn’t get through anything if not set up properly.
We’ll see what’s good on Friday but with my experience with hyped releases on Supreme, their “bot protection” doesn’t do much. But I hope I’m wrong in this case for Friday.
What really happened is there was a captcha bypass that bots used that was shut down, and 95% of the bots that ran the bypass got payment declined. Bot bois won't be making that mistake on Thursday and Friday.
Also that dude kept getting payment declined because of the lightning bolt extension. Something about it being active also gave users card declines last week.

remember when easy cop meant you could just...pick something up hassle-free? now if it doesn't sell out within 2 seconds it's an easy cop.

if supreme actually wants to make a difference, they'll have made a ton of these tees to sell. they certainly can afford to even with the stores closed here.

Im with you about the super slim chances on friday. My point was that when bot protection even works just a little, a windows open for manual boys.

So lightning bolt is a no go for Friday?

I would avoid it.

Personally, I’d use Supreme’s AutoFill via the “Remember My Address” box for the address and do the payment info manually. You might get away with copy and pasting the CC number, but I’ve got declined because of that in the past so I’m not risking it.

Sup will guaranteed have beefed up security on Friday which will stop a lot of bots. Downside is they’ll decline a lot of manual users using Autofill in the process.

I would avoid it.

Personally, I’d use Supreme’s AutoFill via the “Remember My Address” box for the address and do the payment info manually. You might get away with copy and pasting the CC number, but I’ve got declined because of that in the past so I’m not risking it.

Sup will guaranteed have beefed up security on Friday which will stop a lot of bots. Downside is they’ll decline a lot of manual users using Autofill in the process.
I’ll probably risk Chrome’s built-in autofill or a copy and paste, though I know they might cause declines. Decisions....

Preme with the overnight shipping on the long forgotten black Stars and Stripes camp. Ain’t mad, one of my favorite camps in years. Fits my big *** head too!
BA70E084-FFE1-4B36-8647-F1F55E1487D0.jpeg
DAD27BD9-CA02-4B92-8E2C-CD0E7FE3BBDA.jpeg

I would avoid it.

wait, copy and pasting CC is a bad thing?

wtf

wait, copy and pasting CC is a bad thing?

wtf

Im not saying it’s guaranteed to get you a decline I’m just speaking from recent personal experience. It could be something else on my end that’s triggering it. But for me the last two weeks the only way I could get the order to go through was by manually entering my credit card info.

You’ll probably be fine with copy and paste on the CC but that’s the most I would do. That’s just me though.

Season should end right around what the last week of school would be in NY for high schoolers so like June 26th

Just found out that my cousin recovered from COVID and would like to get him this tee.

I’ m hoping I could do so manually. If anyone has tips, DM please. In the meantime, I’ll read through the thread.

Just found out that my cousin recovered from COVID and would like to get him this tee.

I’ m hoping I could do so manually. If anyone has tips, DM please. In the meantime, I’ll read through the thread.
No tips, just gotta be fast and pray for luck to be on your side if you don’t have a bot. Should go into the site, add something to cart and do a fake checkout with a fake cc number so it could remember your shipping address so you dont have to fill it out later.

stockx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom