Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow unbelievable.... i actually thought i had a shot... i hit process then walked away from the screen praying id cop... but it didnt actually process like i thought... i hit process then it said please wait so i thought i was good... but nope went back to process... so i was waiting around wasting time for no reason smh... now i know better never walk away from the screen lol

Lol I jokingly said I copped after not finding it but I actually did LOL on my phone too in a restaurant :nthat:

Went manual on site, info was saved from previous drops. Feeling lucky today and the mat finally touches down today too

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 8.05.48 AM.png

Damn what time was it loaded on the site? I was refreshing the home page and t-shirts page, still didn't pop up until it was too late.

as I said before

should have been a pre order opened for an hour

imagine the size of that donation if this went in 1 min

True, but the point of this release wasn't Charity. This was a marketing scheme that worked. They weren't going to cannibalize their business by making this accessible and giving customers what they want at retail. Gotta keep the demand high.

Loaded around 11:02 for those asking .

sent a text @11:01 saying it must be a random time then got the twitter alert at 11:02

got the L 11:03ish to complete the timeline

Couldnt find the T until i went to view all, cartjacked, still in my cart tho faaaaack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom