Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
new pick up for a steal

41BF4D78-170C-47B5-8EE5-3A16287DABD8.jpeg

family shot

6B77F1ED-CD24-4B1B-AAAB-C935B74C3640.jpeg

Thats what i thought, that pooky guy in the last page im guessing has nothing to do with the anti bit pooky

nice price btw, I want a fleece from that drop and then sometimes I dont

How do u use store credit on supreme? It's not loaded up for me.

If I correctly remember from last year: once you get notice confirming receipt of returned item, credit is tied to the email address used for original checkout. Think there was the added step after checkout asking if want to use credit. That added step will delay Manual checkout on next use.
Do recall someone saying before credit now has to be used same season before end.

Somebody confirm.

Thats what i thought, that pooky guy in the last page im guessing has nothing to do with the anti bit pooky

nice price btw, I want a fleece from that drop and then sometimes I dont
No, the pooky cookie on the website is named after Pooky the person from Supreme's old team.

Also, it's not like they have a magic switch that they can flip to stop all bots. It's a constant cat-and-mouse game between Splay and the bots, and I think Supreme does a better job than just about any other online retailer in giving manual folks like me a chance. A lot of bots struck out entirely on the benefit tees, but some made out like bandits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom