Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like someone blew they whole stimulus check today. :lol:

And I’m over here debating resale in the cut out crew

74DC6FC5-9FEC-449E-AD3F-8ED60D8E656E.jpeg

Anyone still waiting on their mugs from Week 9 ? Got the email order confirmation after I purchased but haven’t heard anything since. I’m close to NY so usually I’ll get supreme products delivered 2 days later after purchasing online. Still no shipping email or even a cancellation email. Charges on my card dropped off. Thinking this is an L :stoneface:

Trying to avoid paying tax. Same seller on eBay just listed it on Grailed for $50 more. Saying that’s how much it would be with tax on eBay. Smh...
Dang. That sucks. Ya I wasn’t sure if I should wait it out or jump on now. There is a chance this jacket could drop over the summer but I just didn’t want to risk it. Seems lots of people slept on it and are now realizing it’s a fire piece.

The black is clean but in my opinion it’s just not meant to be like that. I think the color patches are the way to go. Especially if you a hard core baseball fan like myself.
Sometimes I hate how they usually make black tonal or plain. Other times it’s :pimp: :pimp: :lol:

like that trench coat that dropped today would have been flames with black paisley

Regretting waking up late. Wish I knew the cruiser deck was a 7.75. I was thinking they'd be huge like 8+ or something. Hoping for a restock that I can actually manually grab one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom