Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass week for me kinda want the black camp hat just to see how the waxed cotton is in person. But meh...

That overdye hoodie with the $148 price tag is killing me...so close to free shipping. Im assuming the mini box hoodie i want will be the same price
Throw a pack of tanks or boxers in the order 🤷‍♂️

or the waterproof lighter case

Last edited:
Copped me a Black cutout in L
EXXIkPxUYAAbeUQ.jpg

Grey looks real nice!!

They’re selling it separately?

Yeah, I was a bit puzzled at the start of the season when people were receiving it free because it's shown in the season preview as if it were an accessory for regular release/purchase.

Yeah, I was a bit puzzled at the start of the season when people were receiving it free because it's shown in the season preview as if it were an accessory for regular release/purchase.
Wild. I’ve already got too many.

Still a lot more weeks to go in Spring/Summer season, people saying up to 18/19/20 weeks total. Only seeing maybe a few more items left to drop for Personals. Really need to see some outstanding collabs soon too.
Looking at “left to drop” not much else besides a couple of accessories. I think someone posted no more TNF because of the Olympics being canceled. Looking forward to a Nike collab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone on social been hyped over the lighter holder.. knowing Preme it’s gon be for a mini bic again. They shoulda just sold all 3 in a pack, or paired it with the ashtray. Idk if I’m going for anything, last week was a joke.. between captcha, card declines, and limited qtys.

i was super quick on the bike but obviously not quick enough, at least it didnt load as sold out...

So the lighter keychains are a totally different color than expected.. and I wonder if the world famous zip up hoody is GITD?

Might cop black World Famous zip up. Need a new zip up hoody.

Anyone with red cups willing to trade for red ashtray??

Good luck out there today. Jacket is mad expensive. Might have to tho.
One hat. One jacket. One cart.

bitter i missed the cut out crew restock...but my page monitor didn't even go off so i am assuming it was a bot fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom