Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5C6D24A0-34AD-4FA7-99AE-C618B0A8BE48.jpeg

made this chair. I forgot who but someone here did it a while back. Bought the deck when it first released but got lazy and never put the chair together. Being stuck at home I have all the time in the world now
Rogue Fitness :pimp:

I'm still in for TNF jacket if 400 and under. No way should a non-gortex jacket be over that price. Still need to decide on color. But also may pass and pick them up on Sx since alot of the TNF x Supreme is either selling for under retail or close to retail.

I'm still in for TNF jacket if 400 and under. No way should a non-gortex jacket be over that price. Still need to decide on color. But also may pass and pick them up on Sx since alot of the TNF x Supreme is either selling for under retail or close to retail.

facts most supreme NF stuff right now resell is very low sellers losing or breaking even

outside of like grail stuff of course from years past

as far as color that beige/khaki color is the best color in my opinion

Also I’m ready to laugh at dude who cop the tote to rock for themselves

ya copping a purse my guy lol

facts most supreme NF stuff right now resell is very low sellers losing or breaking even

Um Yeah GIFs | Tenor

pretty sure a multi purpose bag like this is meant for uses at the beach, hiking/camping, or can even be used as a duffle
not so much to carry, keys, lipstick and stuff youd find in a purse

Bags are dope
Don’t shame a bag
Only a small difference from a waist bag wore across and a cross body bag

Did anyone cop that twill jacket from a week or 2 ago? The baby blue/white and the black one with the logo on the bottom back

Wanna see real life pics

I knew that jacket wasn’t going to be $500. But $400 is still too much. Might be in for that floating keychain and tee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom