Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear -- I know it's been posted before but, how do you search UPS for your order???

Much appreciated in advance :ohwell:

I got shipping email from supreme but if you sign up for UPS CHOICE, any mail/packages going to YOUR address will automatically notify you through email. Sign up, its really great to have ! Some places dont even send me shipping emails but I get notified through email or the app

Got shipping, I get my jacket tomorrow. One of the fastest ships I've ever had from supreme. Pretty much next day.

Never Ever Eva Eva Eva!! Call or Email Supreme about your order!
NEVER!
They are notorious for doing that!

Just wait... I've had order not ship for 2 weeks ... over 10 days but they finally shipped

They will never EVA EVA EVA EVA

message you back like.... " Yes, Tom your Bogo will be shipped in a few days hang tight"

Don't contact them UNLESS you want to cancel an order

Supreme been killing the hat game recently man

I feel like it’s gone a little overlooked

got the timberland, flag, cheetah and denim and all fit And look better than ever
I got the Barbour hat

so have all your camp caps fit the same?

I like the fitter better than camps from the past several seasons

Wtf my jacket that was supposed to be coming today got pushed for Thursday delivery. It was coming from Secaucus and Im in Jersey City, the hell?

yeah I think these have fit the best this season 🔥
forgot I got the military camp from week 1

47e9bf7a937e4d6eac820021115ccc8f_sqr.jpg

fit is like recent previous seasons

Supreme been killing the hat game recently man

I feel like it’s gone a little overlooked

got the timberland, flag, cheetah and denim and all fit And look better than ever
for real
I don’t even wear hats and there’s a few I’ve almost copped this season

Not a fan of the leather backstraps on those hats. That cheetah one would've been mine if it wasn't for that leather strap.

Damn kind of want the vest now!

Here’s some detail shots of the tote:
A96685F8-0D64-44AC-985D-1D5CB8BE730A.jpeg

E48C6F9D-E5A8-4B2A-99EC-4AC76D4F7A77.jpeg

86289A2F-324C-475A-86BF-AC6FA76C924F.jpeg

AF242AB3-9C86-4FCC-88CA-E5325AD859A5.jpeg

As you can see adjustable straps and plenty of space, easily fit a 13inch MacBook and iPad Pro in that front pocket. Just wish there was a bigger pocket inside the bag. Perfect travel/ commute/gym bag. Too bad I can’t do any of those things for the foreseeable future lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom