Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you see how large that is versus the size of the Ben bill right?

cop car hoodie is fully embroidered

1590603963527.png

1590603927229.png

again. you are comparing that to the Ben hoodie right? look how blurry the cop car looks. now look at the ben bill. cmon guys.

Finally the warmup pants! Don’t know if I should go for black because it’s versatile or green to try something a little different... probably black lol

I saw a bag that was supposed to be dropping and i've literally been checking every single week. It was pink I believe i still want that smh

So my wife gave me a bunch of my birthday gifts early. I got the usual boxers and tees but she also got me the undershirts so I'm glad I didn't grab those for myself. She also got me the Underline crewneck in red and the Frette slippers in red. Only problem is with the slippers. They have cotton stuck in them as if someone had worn them with socks. She got the crewneck and slippers from Stock X. How do I go about returning these slippers?

So my wife gave me a bunch of my birthday gifts early. I got the usual boxers and tees but she also got me the undershirts so I'm glad I didn't grab those for myself. She also got me the Underline crewneck in red and the Frette slippers in red. Only problem is with the slippers. They have cotton stuck in them as if someone had worn them with socks. She got the crewneck and slippers from Stock X. How do I go about returning these slippers?
Stockx probably wont take them back but you can try and email them about the sale. If they have indents where toes go then I would worry, tried on wouldnt bother me too much.

Stockx probably wont take them back but you can try and email them about the sale. If they have indents where toes go then I would worry, tried on wouldnt bother me too much.
Well that's the other problem. Any feedback on if these run small? I wear 9-9.5 and she got the 8-10 and these things are way too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom