Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0CF88453-59C6-4266-A73B-3BED0263FA6F.png
161DCB4D-D372-4252-B59E-BB2E7B620657.jpeg

High traffic error on bowl, tried to cart again, but sold out. Circled back and got the rayon. Totally forgot about the case.

So being lazy I was like I’ll try mobile

only wanted to double on lighter

tried and fail got stuck in a checkout loop said ehh whatever

Check my email just now and order placed for zippo 11:01am lol

Warm up pant and black Hanes tees for the free shipping. Remembered the drop too late to try for the bowl but not hurt about it. I feel like Supreme's homeware is always super popular.

Also who got the Mac Tools, I need to know lol!

That Waves L/S went quick. New I didn't have much of a chance but still tried for it just glad that it didn't mess up my cart for Mary shorts in Khaki and digi camo cap in purple. Processing bar took FOREVER but after getting 2 straight weeks of traffic error I got through on my first try today. Sitting here wondering if this SealLine case is worth it.

damn was in an email battle with the book store from school and completely forgot about the drop.

glad to see a few prospered. on to next week.

Did anyone manual the bowl? There is usually someone here or on reddit that claims it for just about anything, but nothing for this yet.

trash

manual for bowl... tried to check out like 7 times straight to oos

*still clicking checkout... hoping for restock... but I haven't seen a 1

FInally picked up Leopard Barbour hat from UPS the other day. Quality is fire! The bill didnt come as bent as the bling camp and was fine but...it fit me like ****. If anyone wants for retail tax and ship lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom