Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd that the first online drop is next Thursday and not Monday. I thought the whole purpose for doing Week 1 on a Monday was to give them more time to ship Week 1 orders.

Having one week to ship between W1 and W2 gonna be a disaster. Can’t wait to get my Potee on Week 4 :lol:

baseball chest protector at $200 is wild

will grab that off stock x below retail

Zippo
logo deck
Tupac

eyes on so far

Last edited:
Shop tee
S Logo hoodie
Military Camp
Overdyed Beanie
Nalgene Bottle maybe but I got the thermos from fall already.

Probably will only be able to get one of those items listed though :lol:

Shiiit i got 2 catchers mask lol

1 my dumbass paid resell for but i erased that from my mind already

its a dope piece.. can see a catchers mitt coming soon to i guess in coming years

Damn. That tool is $118, I know they tax.. but that’s $50 over retail.

Not sure what all I’ll grab. Have so many tees, but I always end up grabbing a couple. Same with the red box camp caps. That lil break from Sup between seasons flew! :lol:

1582137690819.png

In other really cool news:

I'm in my final semester of college in the business school, and I'm taking a course about Strategic Management. Currently we've been looking at strategy, and how companies can sustainably achieve one and maintain it.

This past week, we've been learning about gaining strategy through a method of either low cost or differentiation (adding some type of value by doing something other companies aren't). Next week we have presentations on differentiation in which we've been randomly assigned a company and we have to assess how they've been able to utilize differentiation to provide them with a unique flare in their market. For Supreme, the focus is on branding.

I was praying I got Supreme and the Sup gods listened and I was randomly assigned to group 1! I already told my group mates I'm gonna carry this whole project on my back as I've been in this game deep for years and years. So excited to do this because I only could've imagined how I would've felt if I saw another group present about Supreme -- I would've grilled them with questions :lol: . I'm so excited though, going to wear some gear during the presentation and bring stuff in.

^ yeah, idk about 118 for that Leathermans. I want it but dont need it at that price. Plus, I have a feeling it'll be cheaper on resell market just like most other tools.

Odd that the first online drop is next Thursday and not Monday. I thought the whole purpose for doing Week 1 on a Monday was to give them more time to ship Week 1 orders.

Having one week to ship between W1 and W2 gonna be a disaster. Can’t wait to get my Potee on Week 4 :lol:

SupremeCommunity saying first Online drop is Monday Feb. 24 // second online drop is Thursday Mar. 5

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom