Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review on the SealLine? Black one is still up.

I’m able to fit my phone and the mophie charger and it sealed. To me it’s perfect for the beach/pool as a wallet.. but then again I buy all this crap lol
925DB703-44E9-4C27-97B0-D4116C96B08B.jpeg
77A455C4-89FF-4AC6-9061-AC9258B27419.jpeg
DF97049D-4594-4026-9018-205724450B9D.jpeg
268C17AD-2F04-4671-A710-C4AAE3CCEE4E.jpeg
981C1CD7-69B2-4912-8577-3ABF5A3C5194.jpeg

Tbh, that’s not Supremes fault. I mentioned before, I worked on the deal for Carlyle buying Supreme. Carlyle happened to be the highest bidder. Supreme can’t just break away from Carlyle. That sort of stuff takes time. But I guess you could say Supreme knew who was buying them.

This is the ugly part of capitalism.

Tbh, that’s not Supremes fault. I mentioned before, I worked on the deal for Carlyle buying Supreme. Carlyle happened to be the highest bidder. Supreme can’t just break away from Carlyle. That sort of stuff takes time. But I guess you could say Supreme knew who was buying them.

This is the ugly part of capitalism.

Was really surprised that the Carlyle name came out on top when news settled. But honestly, your firm took the prize. Maybe hit the top of Market at that moment after LV collab. Play the long game and get cashed out by LVMH in future.

(Long time institutional fixed income sales & trading back in day. Different segment of The Street).

Was really surprised that the Carlyle name came out on top when news settled. But honestly, your firm took the prize. Maybe hit the top of Market at that moment after LV collab. Play the long game and get cashed out by LVMH in future.

(Long time institutional fixed income sales & trading back in day. Different segment of The Street).

Carlyle has an incredibly strong consumer group. But that’s not their main focus at the end of the day. Some of the guys on the deal team never even heard of Carlyle before the deal. I had to bring in a bogo hoodie and show them the secondary resale market to get them to kind of understand 😂

Carlyle has an incredibly strong consumer group. But that’s not their main focus at the end of the day. Some of the guys on the deal team never even heard of Carlyle before the deal. I had to bring in a bogo hoodie and show them the secondary resale market to get them to kind of understand 😂

Bro no offense to you, but you have said this like 8 times in this thread. We get it you worked on the deal, chill out. You were so anxious to say this AGAIN that you messed up your sentence saying “some of the guys on the deal never even heard of Carlyle”, you meant to write Supreme here. Relax, literally no one cares.

Last edited:
Bro no offense to you, but you have said this like 8 times in this thread. We get it you worked on the deal, chill out. You were so anxious to say this AGAIN that you messed up your sentence saying “some of the guys on the deal never even heard of Carlyle, you meant to write Supreme here. Relax, literally no one cares.

let Sir Humble Braggington cook, he’s in here like Howard on The Big Bag Theory letting everybody know he’s an astronaut and bringing it up out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom