Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
not supreme related but a dope event in SF today

Bomb Hills 4 Black Lives

bombed down twin peaks/market to embarcadero. if you know SF you that how gnarly that is. market was shut down, it was awesome to see that many people out to support

didn’t make it to emb cause i was helping a skater who got smoked by a car and then decided to just head home

...and just to get the thread back on track. latest pick up just dropped off. grail acquired

F1A00F4F-3EDE-4143-BDAA-A38631C83E86.jpeg

Grabbed royal water shorts in Xl. Hope there not to tight, never bought there water shorts before.

Was going to get the Varsity shirt in grey but don’t really need it.

was gonna pass this week until I saw the small logo tee was dropping. Carted and went to checkout but hesitated, exited and went back and went to cart the hoodie and said if its oos, its not meant to be for me to cop either. But both went thru even at 11:02

1591980138154.png

Same order as me plus the 8.5 distorted logo deck. Not one cart though haha. Can't believe how quickly the small box stuff went this week, normally sits for an age. Even the earlier release this season of small box tshirts sat. Supreme just getting weirder and weirder.

So I ordered a shirt and ups said delivery suppose to be Monday. It’s been out for delivery 5 days. Ups said they don’t know where it is or what truck it’s on. Supreme doesn’t answer any emails which is typical from what I’ve read. So ummm any ideas? This happen to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom