Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got hit with captcha on the stapler so that was an instant L.

Sort of want the overdyed pocket tee but don’t wanna pay $10 shipping for one tee.

Been had a Swingline

Attachments

• CE9AEA85-909C-4AC2-BF36-DC4BE4AC6ACF.jpeg
    CE9AEA85-909C-4AC2-BF36-DC4BE4AC6ACF.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 76
  • BF455A7E-F0D7-4BD3-8120-79CB7EF4FCBB.jpeg
    BF455A7E-F0D7-4BD3-8120-79CB7EF4FCBB.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 129
Sup is a joke now, worse than kith. I can’t imagine people will keep coming back week after week If you can’t ever buy anything. I don’t even bother with resale anymore, either $30 more for buyer while sellers making $1, or 5x retail. I’m good.

Sup is a joke now, worse than kith. I can’t imagine people will keep coming back week after week If you can’t ever buy anything. I don’t even bother with resale anymore, either $30 more for buyer while sellers making $1, or 5x retail. I’m good.
so why even come into the thread

Well, bye.

Lowkey might pay resell for mint camp but I still want the teal pigment cap from earlier in the season....hell all of the colors of the pigment caps

So I ordered something for the first time off Supreme but the size is too small. Wanna return it or exchange. The Supreme site says it needs all tags attached etc. My shirt never came with a tag. Its the Silk button up so it is returnable.

So I ordered something for the first time off Supreme but the size is too small. Wanna return it or exchange. The Supreme site says it needs all tags attached etc. My shirt never came with a tag. Its the Silk button up so it is returnable.
You can return it but you can't exchange (unless they still have your sz) unfortunately that's a rare outcome.

Whatever happened to the UK lads posting pickups on release day?? Always liked watching those videos. I can see in 4k what I was getting since it takes awhile to get to me on the west coast.

You can return it but you can't exchange (unless they still have your sz) unfortunately that's a rare outcome.
I just got denied my return. They said t shirts cant be returned. I had no idea a silk button up shirt was considered a t shirt????

I just got denied my return. They said t shirts cant be returned. I had no idea a silk button up shirt was considered a t shirt????
That's weird. I returned my silk cowboy shirt from a couple of seasons ago and they refunded me. I would call back and speak to another rep. Another reason why I only use my AMEX card for these kind of purchases because if the store doesn't take it back AMEX will take it from you and refund you your money up to 1000 per calendar year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom