Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best trail hat was the navy only because of the red box logo. So what do y’all like about supreme? I like that not alot of people wear it. Just hope supreme don’t end up in Marshall’s like polo.

i just hate when I wear my supreme a flock of skateboards chase me. But I get away in the nick of time cause my G 6 lowers a rope for me. then i fly away with tony sparks I meant tony hawk.

End up in marshalls like polo lmfaooo that’ll be the day

?? people found supreme at marshalls specifically the north face and champion collabs

heck even Kith ended up at Marshalls, this was all from late last year to earlier this year before Covid

the best trail hat was the navy only because of the red box logo. So what do y’all like about supreme? I like that not alot of people wear it. Just hope supreme don’t end up in Marshall’s like polo.

i just hate when I wear my supreme a flock of skateboards chase me. But I get away in the nick of time cause my G 6 lowers a rope for me. then i fly away with tony sparks I meant tony hawk.

giphy.gif

?? people found supreme at marshalls specifically the north face and champion collabs

heck even Kith ended up at Marshalls, this was all from late last year to earlier this year before Covid

But that’s a super rarity

polo is found at marshalls by the ton

I hate how doncaca has the best fits. There’s got to be someone else that can contest this man. Where is the dude that post near the treadmill???

:lol:
nah, not even close. i know there’s dude in here with waaay more heat than me

Mail day! Not sure if legit but i took a gamble At $50 per shirt used off a big Sneaker source/seller off IG

Quick and easy tell on Akira tees is back of the tag. Should look like the picture. On fakes the copyright/license info is missing.

Attachments

• 94D03D42-C3E1-4D75-B965-8ADA801C1C10.jpeg
    94D03D42-C3E1-4D75-B965-8ADA801C1C10.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom