Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody of you is planning to sell or buy SUP from stockx, DONT DO IT RIGHT NOW... you will be waiting for a MONTH or more for your payout or item you purchased... Covid really messed them up... their comment section on IG is nothing but people looking for their money or item they ordered a long time ago

If anybody of you is planning to sell or buy SUP from stockx, DONT DO IT RIGHT NOW... you will be waiting for a MONTH or more for your payout or item you purchased... Covid really messed them up... their comment section on IG is nothing but people looking for their money or item they ordered a long time ago
I ordered last Monday and it will be here Wednesday but still don’t have shipping on my cap I ordered on restock from Supreme on the 23rd.

my Leigh Bowery tee is supposed to get to me 7/20. Let’s see if that actually happens. That’d be almost 3 weeks from the day the big got accepted.

20200703_125644.jpg

You have to call the morning of the day u plan to visit...I heard one of the main guys explaining it to someone

I get instant payouts when I sell so it doesn't affect me. But my brother has been buying recent supreme stuff on stockx and he says it gets to him in regular amount of time

I sold an item on 6/16, delivered on the 18th. Still didn’t get payout. On their site it still says “en route...” but on the bottom it says “Delivered”, UPS status shows “Delivered” too. A lot of people is having this problem, esp the Tempe, AZ warehouse. I don’t get how do they decide what gets authenticated first. I’ve read some people got theirs delivered after mine and it was authenticated. I used my friend’s account because I canceled mine years ago and just wanted to get rid of this item, shouldn’t have done it. But I would still suggest to hold off unless you don’t mind waiting weeks with a possibility of your item getting lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold an item on 6/16, delivered on the 18th. Still didn’t get payout. On their site it still says “en route...” but on the bottom it says “Delivered”, UPS status shows “Delivered” too. A lot of people is having this problem, esp the Tempe, AZ warehouse. I don’t get how do they decide what gets authenticated first. I’ve read some people got theirs delivered after mine and it was authenticated. I used my friend’s account because I canceled mine years ago and just wanted to get rid of this item, shouldn’t have done it. But I would still suggest to hold off unless you don’t mind waiting weeks with a possibility of your item getting lost.
AZ getting hit hard with covid. Won't be surprised if they closed down or have limited staff.

just sold a camp cap a few days ago 🤷‍♂️

**** I'm tryna buy some yeezys rn too...

Same thing happened to me. Sold an item and delivered to the NJ location in two days. The status on stockx stayed on “en route” for a week and then got payout two days after that.

**** I'm tryna buy some yeezys rn too...
Don’t do it. It’s like Russian Roulette with them now. You might be waiting a month plus for it or get canceled out. Who knows...you might get lucky and be one of the few they pick within a week. Also it’s not as bad for buyers, at least you get to file a chargeback if you can’t wait a month plus. Not good for the sellers.

Go with GOAT if the price isn’t too off, there’s a delay for GOAT too but nowhere near SX.

Last edited by a moderator:
I messaged them and they f***** asked for my drop off receipt. Wtf they asking for a drop off receipt when they have the track button on their site? Are they not using their own tracking information? Something is off.

Same thing happened to me. Sold an item and delivered to the NJ location in two days. The status on stockx stayed on “en route” for a week and then got payout two days after that.

was this recently? Sold a t shirt and it said “item received at stockx for authentication” last Thursday and has been stuck since (NJ location)

was this recently? Sold a t shirt and it said “item received at stockx for authentication” last Thursday and has been stuck since (NJ location)
It’s happening to me too
sold some yeezys , been stuck on “ item being authenticated “ for 3 days lmao

Friday is considered a Holiday. They prob had a 3 day weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom