Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D587CD8C-752F-4500-B1F8-E558D286D897.jpeg
Confirmation screen and pending charge here. Never received a text for SF. Is today the day?

Last edited:
Was stuck on processing. Opened a new tab and tried to register again and it said “Sorry, you’ve already registered for this release.”

No pending charge or any notification. More than likely registration wasn’t successful 🤷🏻‍♂️

I want the chair but it'll look odd if I have just 1 chair, so now I gotta get a set and $250+ for 2 chairs is wild for me right now lol

Welp...struck out on the Kaws figure....
Guess I'll throw my hat in the ring for a chair or something this Thurs...

I just hate that everyone goes after EVERYTHING with the hopes of selling. What will happen is they'll lose money because these arent as valuable as they hope and the third party Company will make a percentage while a buyer pays more than retail....

:angry:

^ got lucky on the black chum, and yeah I agree these idiots are buying up everything expecting to get a hit on resell and just end up losing every week since the brand doesn't sell like it used to in general.

I set an alarm to go off before the drop and of course it didnt.... Hopped on the laptop right at drop but was few seconds too late apparently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom