Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't roast me too hard.

I don't know anything about Supreme, (never got into it), but that Nike Anorak just gives me 90 vibes and I love it.

How do I even attempt to purchase it? Be ready at 11 AM to buy it online? Is there an app like Snkrs?

Like I said don't roast me too much :lol:. And honestly, if there's a Nike pullover/anorak that looks very similar to that without the Supreme hype behind it, point me in the right direction. Been trying to find something like that for a while.

Appreciate it.

Gonna go for a grey S logo hoodie. Not gonna bother with chair. I feel like with that price point all the resellers gonna want it. If I was a heavy drinker I'd get the flash lmfao.

woke up.. no text... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
gonna try my luck mobile for the chair and s logo hoodie

Don't roast me too hard.

I don't know anything about Supreme, (never got into it), but that Nike Anorak just gives me 90 vibes and I love it.

How do I even attempt to purchase it? Be ready at 11 AM to buy it online? Is there an app like Snkrs?

Like I said don't roast me too much :lol:. And honestly, if there's a Nike pullover/anorak that looks very similar to that without the Supreme hype behind it, point me in the right direction. Been trying to find something like that for a while.

Appreciate it.
I wouldn’t use the app as it can load late sometimes. I normally go mobile or desktop. Just start refreshing the Jackets tab in the webshop at 10:59 EST and wait for the new products to show.

Wouldnt hurt to do a fake checkout on a random item before the drop so Supreme can save your address. Use your normal shipping info but use fake cc info and check the “Save address” box. After payment fails go back and remove the item from your cart. When drop time comes around the website should still remember your shipping info and all you’ll have to do is enter payment info. FYI I don’t think the save address feature is working on desktop rn.

Use Autofill at your own discretion as it can sometimes lead to declines. And obviously don’t use PayPal. The item will sell out while you’re being redirected to and from PayPal. Good luck man!

I wouldn’t use the app as it can load late sometimes. I normally go mobile or desktop. Just start refreshing the Jackets tab in the webshop at 10:59 EST and wait for the new products to show.

Wouldnt hurt to do a fake checkout on a random item before the drop so Supreme can save your address. Use your normal shipping info but use fake cc info and check the “Save address” box. After payment fails go back and remove the item from your cart. When drop time comes around the website should still remember your shipping info and all you’ll have to do is enter payment info. FYI I don’t think the save address feature is working on desktop rn.

Use Autofill at your own discretion as it can sometimes lead to declines. And obviously don’t use PayPal. The item will sell out while you’re being redirected to and from PayPal. Good luck man!

Thank you. Don't expect to get the anorak, but I'll try for it. I've always liked that 90's nylon track jacket look. Only thing I'm looking out for.

1/2 orders finally came in, no camo stickers as expected, i never get lucky on the stickers 😔
20200901_155008.jpg

Gonna go for a grey S logo hoodie. Not gonna bother with chair. I feel like with that price point all the resellers gonna want it. If I was a heavy drinker I'd get the flash lmfao.
bekphnqftcb41.jpg

Might add a blimp hat for the free shipping, too, though.

Good luck getting the chairs now.

I still want the stepping stool though. Hope that is easy to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom