Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accessories
DECDFBD3-CBDA-4A41-B2E3-8267AF6C918C.png

Same here. No confirmation E-Mail for red chair, only the PayPal notification.

Nothing's official until the Confirmation or UPS E-Mail.

Please let the bots go for the Nike stuff so us manual boys can pick up an S logo hoodie. The box logo S is 100x better then the Cross Bogo. It is actually a really well done design.

Still deciding between going black or grey....prob gonna be black. I want a camp hat too but don't think im going to risk going same cart. S logo then hat

I want to believe those...but we all know if i get "high traffic" error or "payment decline" even once...im done...so its always just a coinflip for me

Yea ive been off S logos for a while...have a tonal and some sweats as well. But im in love after seeing the closeup of this logo

would love to grab sweats as well but i probably wont

Please let the bots go for the Nike stuff so us manual boys can pick up an S logo hoodie. The box logo S is 100x better then the Cross Bogo. It is actually a really well done design.

Still deciding between going black or grey....prob gonna be black. I want a camp hat too but don't think im going to risk going same cart. S logo then hat

Hoping the opposite lol. Want that nike anorak and a chair

^ if EU sellout times are anything to go by, then you'll have at least 1 minute to cop a hoodie :smile:

most sizes and cws were still available at 11:04

UK Sellout times don’t mean anything in the Good Ol’ US of A...

There’s a different breed of HypeBeast’s here!

Anyone know where to go to have payment info autofilled on Firefox? I see they're saving my whole address on there so now I just need the cc to be autofilled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom