Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DonRafa DonRafa pic of the dog on the chair or it doesn’t count.

didn’t realize black was matte, but glossy red is hard to pass up.

in the og chair
DBDCFED8-8703-48BA-B384-F28D4081CBC1.jpeg

NT fam, how is the fit on hoodies ? I’m usually a large but I saw the tag on a shirt before and it was pre shrunk. Wondering if that was the case for the hoodies as well. Appreciate the assist.

Ordered these through my phone (chrome mobile browser). I was going to use the supreme app but decided to try the chrome browser.

SUP FW W2.jpg
Wow, I tried getting thru for the navy one but there were too many card declines (bots)

Not feeling as good about my s logo and flask as i did this AM. Still no confirmation emails, RIP

Were you charged? All of my charges disappeared from my bank account. It looks like I was refund some of the funds. I ordered S Logo hoodie and got confirmation email. I also ordered the red chair and shorts but didn’t get email confirmation and was charged. The charge for my hoodie dropped off my bank account too and I got an email confirmation for that one. So I don’t know what to think.

Were you charged? All of my charges disappeared from my bank account. It looks like I was refund some of the funds. I ordered S Logo hoodie and got confirmation email. I also ordered the red chair and shorts but didn’t get email confirmation and was charged. The charge for my hoodie dropped off my bank account too and I got an email confirmation for that one. So I don’t know what to think.

Yea my apple card still has charges for both. Just no emails

Last week i got emails they just came late (typical for week 1).

not sure what to think either, but the email is usually key

NT fam, how is the fit on hoodies ? I’m usually a large but I saw the tag on a shirt before and it was pre shrunk. Wondering if that was the case for the hoodies as well. Appreciate the assist.

Usually go Large in Supreme Hoodies and M in Ts. Hopefully these fit like the past few season hoodies. The struggle of being between a M and L is real. If i wash and dry a Med T...its too small but fits perfect off the rack (and cold water wash + hang dry).

Got hit with the card error for the Nike jersey, but I have a $1 pending charge when I checked my account. Is that normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom