Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro wtf, initial black yohji shirt cart, thought i had it with the long process bar only to get the no connection page

tried again, but added the red name tags at 11:05. Got the unable to verify payment page but got the confirmation email right away AYYYY!!!

4C16AA5D-2940-411D-97F2-4DAEABAAA8D4.jpeg

App was smooth
Address was saved from Week 1

Last edited:
Cant believe i got 1/3 of the shirts I wanted the most! It wiped all of my saved info after my first try to Undefined in every box so i had to manually type everything out again!

checkout box went ghost couldn’t get to cart on mobile.

I was able to at least able grab 1 T-shirt in my size and I feel somewhat satisfied...... sadly.

Why does getting through seem to get worse over time? Shouldnt they be making impeovements to coincide with demand lol

Got the white logo tee (shocked, #1 priority) as well as a white game over tee. Grabbed natural pocket tee too (only natural cw item ill ever be able to cop). Woulda got one of the tees in black had i known id miss the wolf

was goingfor the wolf tee and portrait tees in black but missed both of those and the wrench.

Last edited:
Pipe and black S logo in 1st cart, navy potee and black pouch in 2nd. Site was super laggy, added pipe first and pressed checkout, while waiting for checkout to load added S logo. Checkout screen finally loaded so I just checked out ASAP, otherwise I would've added potee.

I guess exiting out of the page during order processing doesn't cancel the transaction. So I copped the light purple S logo cap haha

Hit with captcha and then kicked out of checkout for sweater. Site was laggy af, ended up settling for the This Is Tomorrow tee in M instead of my usual L

EDIT: i hit Yohji Logo too off a restock in white

Hit with captcha and then kicked out of checkout for sweater. Site was laggy af, ended up settling for the This Is Tomorrow tee in M instead of my usual L

Lots of people get hit with captchas?

Got first one today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom