Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
6B596FC8-F7DD-4950-993D-021DA15935DF.jpeg

Haven’t been able to get anything online except week 1 in store. Just picked this up locally and bought the red one off Grailed that should be delivered Saturday.

I still have an xbox 360.. think its time for a new console :lol:

ill just wait for the second batch tho! Usually the first waves have glitches/malfunctions
My ps4 was first batch and is still running perfectly to this day. Aside from the ps3, sony has always been on top of their consoles day 1.
My preorder is gonna go to my brother in law or nephew tho. I'm waiting for the black ps5 to come out but jmilionair jmilionair mentioned the face plate can be swapped out.

My ps4 was first batch and is still running perfectly to this day. Aside from the ps3, sony has always been on top of their consoles day 1.
My preorder is gonna go to my brother in law or nephew tho. I'm waiting for the black ps5 to come out but jmilionair jmilionair mentioned the face plate can be swapped out.

Same...My day 1 PS4 still runs just fine...Fan sounds like a harrier jet is landing in my living room from time to time but otherwise it’s still going strong...

Are you asking if you should size up?

Or if they're made what fits like a size up?

Since it’s cut and sewn I was wondering if you need to size up ?
Usually the regular tees that are screen printed on , fit bigger than the cut and sewn. So in comparison to those regular tees.

Since it’s cut and sewn I was wondering if you need to size up ?
Usually the regular tees that are screen printed on , fit bigger than the cut and sewn. So in comparison to those regular tees.

If anything I feel like potees fit a little bit longer, BUT...this is coming from someone who hasn't owned a Supreme graphic tee in about 10 years. Not sure how those fit nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom