Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized I got a pending charge from yesterday on a capital one card, no email, how long do they usually take to fall off?

SF update, my gf made a 11am appointment for today 9/18. They have a couple yohji tees, green and orange beanies, AF1 restock, Pipe wrench, orange and white S logos, all crushers except purple. I have an appointment at 3pm I can provide another update if anyone is interested.
Inkedsup af1 restock_LI.jpg

SF update, my gf made a 11am appointment for today 9/18. They have a couple yohji tees, green and orange beanies, AF1 restock, Pipe wrench, orange and white S logos, all crushers except purple. I have an appointment at 3pm I can provide another update if anyone is interested.

When did your gf make an appointment? Was it yesterday? If I knew Yohji tees were still there I would have attempted to make an appointment smh

When did your gf make an appointment? Was it yesterday? If I knew Yohji tees were still there I would have attempted to make an appointment smh
Yeah we both made appointments yesterday calling at 3pm to check for leftovers of Thursday's drop, just got lucky with the AF1 restock happening

was at bowery for a 3:30 that i signed up at 2:15 for the shoes where sold out before my spot in line so i just left

people were able to get both colors of the AF1's

i should have went there earlier in the afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom