Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like they would, Nike usually whores Supreme out to hype up models they want to release more of.

I would be totally fine with that except nike was doing that with models that no one cared about so i dont think they would do it with the 85 cut for that reason

Question: if ups fails to deliver a package to my address and decides to return it to supreme, is there anything I can do to either stop that or have it mailed to a different address?

59591A0A-0B64-4E58-A647-0095A19E8C8A.jpeg

OGs from 2002, not the rerelease

Didn’t last 10 minutes

28FE7A7B-F625-4654-B125-CF503563BAA0.jpeg
69937AAF-17AD-41A3-A92E-468ADF66CA06.jpeg

For sure they select who to sell to now. I went today around 3pm to help someone grab one and they said no more. Maybe he recognized me from yesterday? But I don’t see why they should care, unless more came in after I left.

I did ask what happened to Thursday’s inventory cuz I heard there was some today and dude said delayed inventory. Starting to think there will be some tmr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot about the Shop Hoodie - does anyone know what colors they have left at Supreme SF?
I only asked for small, tried to help another member get one and they said no small left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t kno if I should go chair or stool, leaning toward the stool. For resell so can only get one.

Who has both? Either worth the $140.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom