Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got back to my apartment from vacation.

december pick ups. all manual/retail

D60A5D93-BF5C-44E2-B6F6-9C4F75A6CD40.jpeg

Blessed

I am not a fan of the cyber truck

I drove my friends 3 and loved it

But a lot can happen between now and then, maybe I'll end up E-mustang lol

lets get some fires collabs spaced out real nice this year
Moving from NYC to Seattle and seeing the gas prices have got me thinking real hard on getting a hybrid/electric.

Finally got my camo polartec half zip. It's pretty tuff. Only thing is the sizing. Medium in the arms feels like a large. Crazy. Supreme really needs to fix the sizing issue.

Picked this black bandana bogo hoodie today for a decent price. $480 size medium, I usually wear a size large. But the price was in my ballpark, I’ll probably flip it for my size or just keep.

The fit itself is fine but the length is a tad short. But I do like the fit of sleeves in the M more than in the size Large.
6DA9CD65-A758-4243-856E-D5F02A8E0B46.jpeg

Picked this black bandana bogo hoodie today for a decent price. $480 size medium, I usually wear a size large. But the price was in my ballpark, I’ll probably flip it for my size or just keep.

The fit itself is fine but the length is a tad short. But I do like the fit of sleeves in the M more than in the size Large.
Great price. Private sale?

I agree about the fitting. I normally wear medium but this hoody is a tad short. Its as if the torso is a smedium and the arms and hood are large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom