Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site was a mess but was able to get shop tee (black), paint tee (slate), red bottle, distorted deck, black beanie, and zippo all in one cart. Got stuck on processing but confirmation came through anyways.

Was able to get a few things:
Magenta Laugh Now XL
Magenta Over Dyed Beanie
Heather Grey Bling Tee XL
Pail Mint Paint Logo M
Blue Chocolate Chip Camo Small Shoulder Bag
Orange Shop Tee XL..

Can't access on my WiFi but my cell goes through.

Banned for failing while being #TeamManuel.

insert DenzelDrinking.gif :smh::smh:

Wow what a mess. Was going for the light slate paint tee n the royal S hoodie, xl. Ended up getting my size, but white paint n yellow S hoodie, plus a potee

I wasn’t hopeful about getting anything I wanted after the initial screw ups, but I’m satisfied with what I got

Hit me up.. I requested to cancel the order but I mistakenly bought a ash gray in an L. if they do ship it out.. just pay me what I paid + ship to you.

**** let me know I’d love to take that off your hands.
Thanks man.

Reactions: f82
Weird experience for WK1.
Couldn't even try on mobile, it was on the closed page. :stoneface:
On Desktop, I carted, but then when I went to checkout it took me to the home page & the shop button was greyed out. :smh:
After a few refreshes, I got to checkout, but the Red Nalgene was gone, so only ended up with the Navy Box Beanie. Didn't want anything else. :ohwell:

I definitely didn't expect this type of chaos for this weak drop! :lol:

PO

Ordered black tupac tee Medium, but got Large tupac yellow. Anyone got this issue too? Hopefully it's just a glitch. :angry:

Mobile was jacked! Couldn’t even see the page long enough to cart for 20 mins. Got few accessories and shirts in random colors.

1st cart
Navy Shop Tee
Grey Paint Tee
Red New Era
Black Military

2nd Cart
Green S Logo
Black Over Dyed

site was a mess, this season is going to be very interesting when the hype hype drops

Damn XL get pounded as hard as S now.. they should flood the market with em so everyone reselling can sit on em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom