Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time did it go live, had to go back to work

waited til 11:02 and nothint

SMH

I am talking about this piece:

1582825233429.png

Maybe another week? Was looking for that too...

PO

Been a while fellas. Moving, attempting to buy a house, worrying about buying a house, finally buying a house...

But started the season with a bang! Placed 4 multiple item orders, even though site was buggy and kept showing items in stock that weren't. Very surprised at being able to get smalls in pretty much all items.

Hoping this is a sign of things to come for this season.

Congrats on the house! :nthat:

I dunno bro. I've been trying for 30mins all the different methods and tricks.
no go. I'm washed washed.
LMAO

Geeze bro, IDK maybe they soft banned you for the day. I would try and buy some socks or something but most likely everything you actually wanted is gone. Next time fam.

What time did it go live, had to go back to work

waited til 11:02 and nothint

SMH
It went live pretty much right at that time lol. I couldnt actually chekcout until about 8:08/8:10. Kicked out a bunch, process bar not moving on Computer and Mobile didnt even load till like 6 min into drop. Week 1 wackness...

how TF was the only piece I missed out on was the Navy cardigan? I literally didn’t see anyone else saying they were going for it. Must’ve been low stock in general for that piece.

if anyone’s got a lead on size medium navy cardigan please let me know.

only ended up copping the white shop tee, light brown potee, and the bird call. All I really wanted. Never thought I’d be turning down a Supreme Tupac tee but I hate the graphic they used.

Wear tupac just restocked in ash grey but I couldn't hit. It shows up in my cart as oos now so I'm sure it was a restock. In other news, got everything I wanted in one cart: paint tee black, shop tee orange, zippo, and black overdye beanie. Wanted the tupac tee in black, but oh well. I'll keep an eye out for restocks.

As others have mentioned, I swear I bought a red shop tee instead of orange, but it's whatever

How come the site is coming up blank for me with no links? It even has an “I” next to the URL indicating its not secure? I bought stuff online today then when I come back from the gym all of a sudden the links don’t work and the homepage comes up blank. I know it can’t be the site because I can access it on my phone. Did supreme ban me smh? This is a problem since I buy most of my stuff at work using my work computer.... now I have to rely on my phone for drops smh
1582827608840.png

1582827619256.png

How come the site is coming up blank for me with no links? It even has an “I” next to the URL indicating its not secure? I bought stuff online today then when I come back from the gym all of a sudden the links don’t work and the homepage comes up blank. I know it can’t be the site because I can access it on my phone. Did supreme ban me smh? This is a problem since I buy most of my stuff at work using my work computer.... now I have to rely on my phone for drops smh
1582827608840.png

1582827619256.png
Get off your WiFi and use your cellular data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom