Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jus got caught up on here... kinda wack how you came at Rafa @theltrain and you know I am not instigating anything you been one of the cooler dudes on this forum. I really didn't expect this from you of all people. I see you keep saying it wasn't directed to him but it certainly feels that way.

Reactions: JPS
Jus got caught up on here... kinda wack how you came at Rafa @theltrain and you know I am not instigating anything you been one of the cooler dudes on this forum. I really didn't expect this from you of all people. I see you keep saying it wasn't directed to him but it certainly feels that way.
You’re definitely entitled to your opinion.

0C347FCD-036F-44BD-9015-E1F97FCA0458.png

779AEB8B-B397-45E2-932D-49CBEC2111EE.jpeg

I do not want to get my hopes up but would you be charged if you never got a confirm page or email?
my gf tried for the box logo and we assumed we didn’t hit but I just checked my bank app

anyway if it gets reversed I’ll just cop stockx:nthat:

I do not want to get my hopes up but would you be charged if you never got a confirm page or email?
my gf tried for the box logo and we assumed we didn’t hit but I just checked my bank app

NOPE. a charge for the chair showed up on my cc, no confirm page or email. never got the chair, charge got dropped.

Yes...there is hope for u!

^ yeah, I usually think and reason along the same lines. However, in this case, the royal with that black logo style was perfect for a specific use. I just completely overlooked it (hence the regret).

I don’t feel like making an appointment to SF, driving across the bridge, with only a slim chance even if they still have it in-stock, then copping the other stuff I’ve convinced myself I don’t need just because I made the trip.

^ yeah, I usually think and reason along the same lines. However, in this case, the royal with that black logo style was perfect for a specific use. I just completely overlooked it (hence the regret).

I don’t feel like making an appointment to SF, driving across the bridge, with only a slim chance even if they still have it in-stock, then copping the other stuff I’ve convinced myself I don’t need just because I made the trip.
Hard to go and leave empty handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom