Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any on foot pics of Green pairs?

I should've taken pics. Most of the dudes working the registers at the LA store had them on.

No limit on skate keys?

Surprisingly no limit, seems to vary every time I go in. Explains why the black and iridescent were already sold out. I wanted the irridescent one. I regret not picking up more of them, could've ooped a couple SoCal heads.

92619239-CB94-4F2F-8EBE-14B11F6C5A2C.jpeg
952E41AF-DFF7-41E9-B632-AB1F29FC4226.jpeg

Manually copped :nthat:
from reseller locally lol. All good.

do the sticker and packaging look good to go? Would’ve went thru stockx but this price was better plus no waiting

First in store hit of the season, and of course I get a high number. #222 sf. Already knew the fleece would be clapped, but surprised I got everything else I wanted after I couldn’t even get a damn hat online. Jerrycan still available at sf for those wanting that... skate tools are done unless I overlooked them.
46DD4D8A-0E38-4F2F-A1E2-C47D2EF6F1EC.jpeg

First in store hit of the season, and of course I get a high number. #222 sf. Already knew the fleece would be clapped, but surprised I got everything else I wanted after I couldn’t even get a damn hat online. Jerrycan still available at sf for those wanting that... skate tools are done unless I overlooked them.
46DD4D8A-0E38-4F2F-A1E2-C47D2EF6F1EC.jpeg

ima chill*

👀

Last edited:
Kept getting "You have previously ordered..." on pink drop shadow hoody and royal S cap. No confirmation page and no email yet, but did get charged. Hope it actually comes through - really dig that hoody, but REALLY want the cap.

Just tried to order the grey drop logo hoody and I got the "previously ordered" message again.

tenor.gif

:ohwell:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom