Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may need an oop on a sigg bottle if any of you kind gentlemen will be heading to the SF store.

unless that spot is at the backdoor
no one gonna want a g-shock and pandora pendant
G shock
QMf2_29BcnSSkY-unVqh75dVOQu1VjIn10Bjhj4fmw1WnqDdfNY77w0Aiwsa6t1tCdDZbrC6wMuQbSnBnIA8Lf0zuiiLXd6SBT4s

Velvet S Logo (Brown) came in. Looks awesome, but doesn't fit my weird *** head right. I swear Supreme hats almost always don't work for me lol

If anyone was going to cop one on Stockx save yourself the **** service their awful service and pm me for retail+ship+pp fees

Last edited:
Velvet S Logo came in. Looks awesome, but doesn't fit my weird *** head right. I swear Supreme hats almost always don't work for me lol

If anyone was going to cop one on Stockx save yourself the **** service their awful service and pm me for retail+ship+pp fees
what color you got?

supbags.jpg

i was asking a NTer about the sleeves for the box logo stickers, he linked me but wasn't feeling the price so i made some myself. bagged up all my "unique" box logos. lmk if you guys are interested in any sleeves, NT price. :nthat:

current collection, feels like i'm missing some though, gotta look around when i have time.
20201021_163443.jpg

bonus: mini box logos
20201021_163655.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom