Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pray for low number lol. Pray to get selected first. I've been going on a 12 week streak of not getting selected

I've hit 3x in a row since;
1. up your internet speed to minimum 1 of the top 2 tiers
2. open 2nd window with national time clock
3. 11am ET hits refresh often, usually loads 20-40 secs late
4. autopopulate name, address and cc info, you should only be typing the cc code in the back

With all this registration talk, n me living in the south. I never been inside a supreme store, the way y’all explain not being able to switch out sizes at the counter or ask for different stickers. This is how I imagine the supreme store experience...........
1603827036592.gif

1603827110372.gif

sf crew is chill for the most part. Never had an issue until a couple weeks ago with the smurf deck. noticed a small nick on the board and asked to have a different one, dude just stared at me like, “it’s either this or nothing”

pretty f’d up considering they didn’t have any purple boards, dude could’ve easily accommodated me. But whatever man, grabbed the board and kept it moving. Not gonna get into an argument with anyone

Most of the Supreme stores (SF, London, Brooklyn) I visited were chill except Lafayette. That one you take what they give you. I always wanted to get out of there ASAP :lol:

Hope they open a store in the DC area at some point.

With all this registration talk, n me living in the south. I never been inside a supreme store, the way y’all explain not being able to switch out sizes at the counter or ask for different stickers. This is how I imagine the supreme store experience...........
1603827036592.gif

1603827110372.gif

i think it's actually gotten better over time and its totally store dependent. the original ny store is full of dicks. la seems nicer and paris is my favorite. the peeps in osaka are cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom