Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more of you gonna try to get this joke off?

55C189A9-AFC9-49D9-AF4B-6E3339A443DE.jpeg

So not Supreme related but there’s a lot of California natives here so figured I’d ask.

My girls a huge LA Dodgers fan and she’s looking for the WS Champions Locker Room hat that just released. We’re from Chicago so no stores around us will get them, and online orders won’t ship until late next week, and she wants it before that (can’t blame her for that lol)

Any chance one of the CA regulars here can help a brother out and scoop one up for me. Ill make it worth your time. Shoot me a DM if you can help.

5AD603CB-DC6C-44BD-8E4F-15D798AA2D2C.png

So not Supreme related but there’s a lot of California natives here so figured I’d ask.

My girls a huge LA Dodgers fan and she’s looking for the WS Champions Locker Room hat that just released. We’re from Chicago so no stores around us will get them, and online orders won’t ship until late next week, and she wants it before that (can’t blame her for that lol)

Any chance one of the CA regulars here can help a brother out and scoop one up for me. Ill make it worth your time. Shoot me a DM if you can help.

I’ll ask my cuz in LA to see wassup. If I see it in SF I’ll grab it

went to my local DSG and they were sold out last night but said they should get restocks throughout the week. if you don't have someone help you by tomorrow when i head back there, i can help you out.

Shipping just appeared in the ups app for the sigg bottle but they reversed the funds yesterday. Such a weird season as far as email comms go for me at least

Didn't realize that piece has a distressed look -- flames!

Can I ask for info on cargos... :nerd:

yeah that surprised me as well! Comes looking aged! Cargos are from urban outfitters. I’ve got a few pairs and I love them. I struggle to find cargos that that taper this much and aren’t joggers with the scrunch leg openings. Patiently waiting for them to restock the olive

I went to check my local DSG too earlier, before I decided to hit you up. Mine was sold out, unfortunately. They told me to check back tomorrow or Friday. I'll give you an update. I was trying to get some gear myself.

You take photos of the item in the package and then taped up or what?
both
Just sold a Coach leather jacket for $600. Shipped UPS, requires signature confirmation. And a photo of jacket, jacket inside the box, and the box taped up.
It's similar to advice I've read when renting a car or leasing an apartment, is to take a video walkthrough for documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom