Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1582929773869.png

so this is happening

Almost every order of mine over the past year has just shown up at my door step...then i get the shipping email. So far i have no shipping email for my track pants...and im not really expecting one :lol:

How many people in the office? I work in a 500-person building, and we've definitely gotten our IP banned in the past because of people I don't know running automated processes.
at least 200
we have a few floors in this building
let me find out we have a boti

at least 200
we have a few floors in this building
let me find out we have a boti
There was a year where my office's IP was banned from nike.com, adidas.com, ticketmaster.com, and supremenewyork.com. I still never figured out who was responsible.

i wonder if it has to do with supreme trying to stop bots by stoping DC proxies (non residential servers).

i was at whole foods earlier and it happened to me. turned off wifi and it worked fine

It’s okay though. If I’m blocked, that just means I won’t be able to but anything this season. The first season I’ll sit out on.

I got tracking for one of my orders and it's getting delivered tomorrow... kinda hyped lol... don't know which order though since tracking came from UPS... hopefully it's the one with my track jacket... I'm a wear that joint for my birthday lunch with the fam

Just got email tracking for the Nalgene bottle. Nothing for the Paint Logo and Cherries tee yet.

great question, I would like to know as well.

sz 34 measures around waist at 36 as the sizing stated on previous releases. Think I could have went 32

32 is a good fitted sz for me, but I like room Incase I got to drop kick foos

length is good. Usually rock 30” inseam. Somewhat of a mushroom effect by my feet, so might be a lil longer than 30” on the inseam. Def not the tight fit if that what u looking for.

Hmmm. Same thing is happening to me on my phone. I wasnt in wifi at the time of the drop and I work at a financial institution...
I'm home now and same thing if I go on the site on wifi here and the app doesnt work anymore. Wtf.

I've never used a bot ever and dont even know how to. I didnt have a cart but if it showed up and I checked out I would have had to manually put my address in. So no autofill either. Smhhh.

Wifi here at home wont work but data does. Weird as again I dont have access to whatever wifi we have in my building at work. Supreme works fine on the comp at work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom