Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe Vanity Fair is acquiring Supreme. TNF was better before being acquired by VF in my opinion. Quality was better, products were better.

For those who haven’t thought of it yet...

VF acquiring supreme means likely no more Nike collaborations as VF is a competitor

so VF now is vans timberland northface supreme and the word is they will be buying Reebok off of adidas

big moves here

For those who haven’t thought of it yet...

VF acquiring supreme means likely no more Nike collaborations as VF is a competitor

so VF now is vans timberland northface supreme and the word is they will be buying Reebok off of adidas

big moves here
Article said collabs will continue...they ain’t makin that 2 billi back if collabs are vf brands only.

Sick colourway:
unnamed (2).jpg

$2.1B... streets going to be flooded with Supreme going forward :/

not really... the flooding already happened. the investment firms are doubling their money with this deal, so it's probably for the better that those firms won't be involved anymore

Mixed feelings, the Carlyle deal is probably the direct reason why Supreme could open a SF location. My concern would be censoring/avoiding controversy and a dip in quality. I couldn’t care less if it’s more accessible if they keep doing collabs like Toshio Saeki.

As long as quality doesn’t suffer on the regular stuff I don’t care for the most part. Other than the low
Level tees, I buy because I like the designs not because they’re amazing quality, I don’t think I’ve ever bought a supreme piece for retail that i didn’t think was worth the money I spent on it. If quality stays in tact im a customer for the forseeable future.
That said I always buy the stuff that’s left over a week later cause it’s not reselling lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom