Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never owned a Supreme/Stone Island piece. Are the tees supreme sizing or Stone Island? If I’m a Large in Supreme sizing, should I size up for the tee?

Never owned a Supreme/Stone Island piece. Are the tees supreme sizing or Stone Island? If I’m a Large in Supreme sizing, should I size up for the tee?
The most recent collab was Supreme sizing. Not sure what this one will be.

Only because my brother visiting from NY pointed it out while making coffee, my wife just now realized the old Pyrex measuring cup was swapped out for this one. :rofl:
1605674603635.jpeg

i have the pocket tee from last collab
supreme sizing not stone island
medium pocket tee is kinda big on me and im a true medium had to wash and dry it to shrink it down a little

Dudes stay overpaying for Jordan’s and nikes
Only to see the same pairs sit then go to discount / outlets
Most og or retro Jordan’s have been in style since the late 80s even before my time they were in style. This brand is established in 94 so to me it still relatively new. If I buy a sneaker for double. I at least have that confidence that my grand kids will still be into Jordan’s and Nike’s. I’m not sure for supreme. It’s a hype beast brand and skate boarders love it. But it may or may not flop. Who knows....

Most og or retro Jordan’s have been in style since the late 80s even before my time they were in style. This brand is established in 94 so to me it still relatively new. If I buy a sneaker for double. I at least have that confidence that my grand kids will still be into Jordan’s and Nike’s. I’m not sure for supreme. It’s a hype beast brand and skate boarders love it. But it may or may not flop. Who knows....

dude what ?

dude what ?
You know what I mean. I have a feeling they’re gonna bring back all the limited crap and charge 4 times the amount killing the reseller and possibly killing business. Kind of like the polo teddy bear sweaters. They’re was a moment they were reproducing them. Now every week they have a bear sweater. Same thing with the supreme box logo. They gonna have the quantity but the price is keep most people away. Watch. I’m not gonna say no more .

White shorts are nice but supreme pricing is already OD on shorts never mind the stone island tax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom