Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost complete! Bandana is def my favorite box logo to release in recent time. Prices have dipped a bit in the last couple months, and so has my bank account 😶
3D1405EA-C438-46CF-A39E-5E098ADABDBD.jpeg

Hola y happy Sunday hermano ( Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee ). I know thta you think we're beefing like JAY-Z & Nas (your Nas) and I would like settle the difference by giving you the opportunity and platform to compliment my shirt. It's a pretty rare authentic wwf shirt & I am oh so fortunate to own one it. You complimenting my shirt will be a huge deal to my happiness, it will be huge the Niketalk community, and it will be a huge deal for your personal growth.

Thank you for reading this, I look forward to your compliment, e disfruta tu domingo. Here's the shirt:
IMG_8591.PNG

Hola y happy Sunday hermano ( Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee ). I know thta you think we're beefing like JAY-Z & Nas (your Nas) and I would like settle the difference by giving you the opportunity and platform to compliment my shirt. It's a pretty rare authentic wwf shirt & I am oh so fortunate to own one it. You complimenting my shirt will be a huge deal to my happiness, it will be huge the Niketalk community, and it will be a huge deal for your personal growth.

Thank you for reading this, I look forward to your compliment, e disfruta tu domingo. Here's the shirt:
IMG_8591.PNG

You drunk? Go to bed

IMG_8591.PNG

That shirt looks like a knockoff. I will not compliment you.

Chucky doll is dope but dont need it. Might grab a pills deck but everything is a pass. Especially that cross bogo LOL

EndN3IcVQAAv5lU

not really seeing anything else, probably another hat and maybe quilted flannel, and box hoodie, depending on collabs and tees

In terms of what's left from the lookbook I like the yellow quilted flannel but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom