Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti hero x supreme

5285F2D1-2BB2-4836-A8DA-4CB7752E3116.jpeg

Does anything happen if you don’t show up to a supreme in-store drop? I’m #399 in SF. 6:30 pm. It says removal from future sign ups. I know some people who didn’t go but were selected again the next couple of drops.

But something came up and probably won’t be able to make it on Friday.

Does anything happen if you don’t show up to a supreme in-store drop? I’m #399 in SF. 6:30 pm. It says removal from future sign ups. I know some people who didn’t go but were selected again the next couple of drops.

But something came up and probably won’t be able to make it on Friday.
There's no hard-and-fast rule, AFAIK. Some people have been banned for a season for missing one time. Some have missed multiple with no effect.

Got a slot just after 4pm at SF after registering and responding within seconds. Meanwhile, wife registers 6 minutes after, responds late to the text, gets 2pm smh. I'm just gonna check in and leave during her time lol

Got a slot just after 4pm at SF after registering and responding within seconds. Meanwhile, wife registers 6 minutes after, responds late to the text, gets 2pm smh. I'm just gonna check in and leave during her time lol

when you get the text and how fast you respond have nothing to do with assigned slot/time. it’s all random

I wonder why they rip off that msrp label? I see this done when i got to a mom and pop shop. Some of them now get grey market kicks.
i believe its cuz they jacked up the price to $100 from $96

4p slot in bklyn. hoping tees are still left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom