Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna try for navy. Llike others, i'm not really bothered if i miss this one...not like the polartec smh

crogo week?!

giphy.gif

agreed will try for the sole purpose of flipping. Don't like the cross logo at all but will try to use it to obtain a long sleeve box logo

any chance i can unstitch the top logo and just have a vertical box logo hoodie :lol:

Tbh I really like the crogo and will wear it if I’m able to get one. I like that subversive type stuff and knowing this was coming was the only reason I didn’t get any of the Atmosphere Urine stuff.

Really want the box logo cross but I have no chance. Are we allowed to ask for help here? Lol ill need any help I can get with it

Really want the box logo cross but I have no chance. Are we allowed to ask for help here? Lol ill need any help I can get with it
Honestly, you really have a 50/50 chance of hitting manual. Just make sure you dot your I's and cross your T's before drop and you'll be in good shape. Production #s are definitely higher the last few seasons for Box logo stuff, especially sweatshirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom