Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DDAF9C12-B2A9-4785-8B84-7B84736F050A.png 4B70AD78-F6A9-44CE-AB7C-59FD78C4EB49.png

so what happens when you get the high traffic error? do you just refresh?

i thought it was done when i get the high traffic error so simply got back to the main page to see if any colours were still sitting, tried to add purple that was still in stock but got hit with 'only 1 item is allowed' or whatever, got back to my cart and grey was still there, pressed checkout and it went through

Looking like I will have to try mobile, wont be home or near a comp

How do yall hit on mobile

So was the EU release a **** show?

My friends and I are doing Secret Santa this year and the person I was assigned has been harping about this bogo since the lookbook released.

Honestly crunch time decision until 10:59am lol. Olive, Purple and Red are on the top of my list.

If these are running larger maybe I have a better chance with a Large instead of the sh*t show I’m sure the XL is gonna be. But I’m on manual mobile so I’m sure I still can’t edge out the bots lol

I haven’t copped a hoodie since last year.

Bandana Box size large = Crogo size medium

Might shoot for olive in a medium.:nerd:

I am 6 foot 185lbs and have a L S logo. The body is big but need the sleeve length of the L.

Going L olive Crogo.

Good luck to my manual NT fam. Will be going Crogo first for attempted re-sell then refridiwear jacket in black for personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom