Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
need that crewneck in black... yall can have the forces and motion logo lol... anyway the rest of my 2 orders shipped today... should get it tomorrow since im in NJ

F130E785-F66A-41B5-8B1E-350CDD5572C1.jpeg
Came in today. Happy to get both the poncho and box logo stickers.

Good to see that everyones’ order have a poncho in it. I’m still kinda annoyed that SupSF charging $4 for it. Hope all 4 of my orders come with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna try for a motion logo and maybe get the natural sweat shorts. I’ll be amped if I can cop a black motion logo :lol:

both of the city lights and the white/red color blocked items are nice but not for me

I don’t even wear hats but that green S logo is nice

Man it's looking like everything I want is dropping first 2 weeks. Really want the Motion Logo Hoodie, Underlined Crewneck and City Lights Jacket. Boy I want all of em but I'll only have maybe 5 weeks to wear them. I'm in Michigan so the hoodie and crewneck can get worn during the Summer but the City Lights jacket looks like it should of been a FW release. All 3 will be about $500 I'm estimating and I spent that just last week.

I hate these colors for S logo hats. Don't have Spring or Summer vibes at all. Only like the camo denim and purple.

Man it's looking like everything I want is dropping first 2 weeks. Really want the Motion Logo Hoodie, Underlined Crewneck and City Lights Jacket. Boy I want all of em but I'll only have maybe 5 weeks to wear them. I'm in Michigan so the hoodie and crewneck can get worn during the Summer but the City Lights jacket looks like it should of been a FW release. All 3 will be about $500 I'm estimating and I spent that just last week.
chill, poppy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom