Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea this is botted af. Carted a black cb and went all the way to processing to get the not processed error.

App been stuck in processing for damn near 8 minutes. Got emails tho. Manual checkout using paypal

Went for MC tee black large and accidentally copped name tag stickers that I left in my cart in preperation lol

Closed page after 10 minutes. Never hit confirmation page. Hopefully Im still good.
Did you use one touch? I tried to use Paypal on the crogo hoodie drop and when I submitted order it reloaded to the home screen. This week I didn't trust paypal so when card and hit on a natural medium. Was checking out so fast I didn't even know what color or size i dropped since I kept spamming atc till I got the confirmation

B0FE453D-381F-41BE-A9AB-4F5BCE02E2A3.png

just curious, even if the crogo's price doesnt add to the total amount in cart... is it still in my cart even tho the price is added at checkout? Wondering if I should still try

B0FE453D-381F-41BE-A9AB-4F5BCE02E2A3.png

just curious, even if the crogo's price doesnt add to the total amount in cart... is it still in my cart even tho the price is added at checkout? Wondering if I should still try
Possible ghost order on cb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom