Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine getting a great spot now, but not gettimg picked later for a good drop :lol:.

giphy.gif

So stockx denied a deck - the authenticator said there’s a ‘known’ manufacturer error. The deck is still shrink wrapped DS’d. Curious if this is on others Leda decks.

CACA2646-949F-4974-B099-913F704488C2.jpeg

DEA4F114-5DFF-4059-9FC1-F961AC705959.jpeg

Attachments

• 32425152-3938-4465-A011-D764D32483B6.jpeg
    32425152-3938-4465-A011-D764D32483B6.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 16
Hit on the restock yesterday for the yellow distorted logo board an grabbed the red sock that sold out last year, even after we had that three-page low quality discussion about them last season.
I don’t want to record player anymore didn’t know it was a mini, so just waiting for GID lighter restock.

Rugby shirt would be so much better without all the text on the back....

Really the Chinese letters are the thing i dislike the most. I like supreme new york 7s...but like why the Chinese letters when there is an american flag on the arm too...

Hit on the restock yesterday for the yellow distorted logo board an grabbed the red sock that sold out last year, even after we had that three-page low quality discussion about them last season.
I don’t want to record player anymore didn’t know it was a mini, so just waiting for GID lighter restock.

jus now got through for the lighter..........
multiple restocks happening squad

Order came in, Im glad I saw someone mention that the new era fitteds fit big. I went down a size from what I normally wear 7 5/8 for a 7 1/2 and its perfect with still a little breathing room

Shipping for last week all over the place. Got tracking yesterday for shop tee restock (early Fri morn), then for first order on drop morn. Nothing on 2nd order drop morn or Fri restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom