Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mariah fan so I’m thrilled I was able to grab a shirt in my size (Large). I have to say, all the employees at the LA location are professional, efficient, and most are even friendly! I guess we’re lucky. This was my second time there, and both times it was a great experience.

Not bad for being around number 350.

BAD06414-3CCF-42E5-8656-1ECE650A2EF5.jpeg

Big Mariah fan so I’m thrilled I was able to grab a shirt in my size (Large). I have to say, all the employees at the LA location are professional, efficient, and most are even friendly! I guess we’re lucky. This was my second time there, and both times it was a great experience.

Not bad for being around number 350.

BAD06414-3CCF-42E5-8656-1ECE650A2EF5.jpeg
How'd you get 2 Bear tees? Oop from someone else in line?

How'd you get 2 Bear tees? Oop from someone else in line?

They just pulled two for me, I didn’t question it. They’re size Large, maybe they had a lot left? I recall a few people in this thread expressing interested in them, I’ll read back and see if I can oop someone on the west coast. Not trying to ship East because the weather is causing issues.

Slept through the drop, might have to grab a bear tee resale. Have been considering cross logo hoodie or tee, prices looking pretty calm

bk was a mess. Got #280 but it was a 6PM time slot :stoneface: but I’m like ok that’s still usually good for a bogo. Nope, no bogos and no chuck for #280. Grabbed a Mariah and left, good thing my shop is only 5 min drive away otherwise I wouldn’t have even bothered in that snow

I thought you hit a cb hoodie
2020‘s been dry box for me, not just supreme, don’t eem ask!

bro what in queens and BK this is like every other car in NY
yep, this was out on the island, but with Tennessee (?) plates. Must a made a wrong turn at the Lincoln.
years ago saw a car out in bayside with both sides emblazoned with a huge 3’ box logo :wow:

Does anyone want a black Mariah tee medium for retail straight from supreme online ($48 retail, $10 shipping, $4 tax = $62). Decided to keep the pine Mariah tee that I got in store instead, since I like it more. LMK, I can meet in the Bay Area. (On hold)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom