Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my grey medium shop tee today. Sticker pack is black cat, tupac, and red box logo with poncho. Was hoping for the bling box logo sticker and shop stickers but can't complain since I know some people received no stickers and/or no poncho.

20200304_112950.jpg

Geeze.... I'd be kinda pissed but you kinda set yourself up for it LOL

"S**t Happens" says it all I suppose lol

I copped at retail so i wasn’t too pissed. It was more of a surprise because I thought it was his, and was gonna ask if he bought supreme too hehe.

Can’t put “M” badges on a stock BMW.

Completely off topic, but who started this analogy? Is that really a thing? Not into European cars nor is anyone I associate with. You either like the american v8's or you like the JDM stuff....I think I've seen like 1 maybe 2 m3's in my entire life.

Completely off topic, but who started this analogy? Is that really a thing? Not into European cars nor is anyone I associate with. You either like the american v8's or you like the JDM stuff....I think I've seen like 1 maybe 2 m3's in my entire life.

California. M3s on every block.
plus you’re on NT where everyone drives an M3 and dates models.

Where do you live? Srs question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom